Port of Paducah Propeller Club
would like say to Thank You to our monthly
Each monthly meeting is sponsored by the following companies.
- January: Donovan Marine
- February: Marquette Transportation
- March: Hunter Sand
- April: Ingram Barge
- May: James Marine** Double sponsor for the Annual Golf
- June: AEP River Operations
- July: Tennessee Valley Towing
- August: Paducah McCracken County Riverport Authority
- September: Co sponsored by Henry A Petter Supply and
McMurray and Livingston
- October: Paducah Rigging
- November: Pine Bluff Sand and Gravel
- No monthly meeting in December.
MARCH MONTHLY MEETING WILL BE HELD AT SORIEE’S
Commander Twomey will update on Subchapter M
Tuesday March 21st at noon
Please RSVP to
email@example.com by Friday at 4
Also Green Drawing to be held
Drawing held for those wearing a green article of clothing.
DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF RSVP'S
AND NO SHOWS THE CLUB HAS DECIDED TO BILL YOU IF YOU RSVP AND DONT SHOW
AND ALSO IF YOU FAIL TO RSVP YOU WILL NOT BY GUARANTEED A MEAL. WE
CERTAINLY WANT YOU TO ATTEND BUT THE SPONSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
OVERAGE AND TO BE FAIR TO THEM THIS IS THE NEW POLICY.
PROPELLER CLUB OF THE UNITED STATES -
PORT OF PADUCAH
The Propeller Club of the United States - Port of Paducah is offering
two $1,500.00 scholarships to graduating high school seniors to be used
for the 2017 fall enrollment at any accredited university or community
college within the state of Kentucky. The scholarship can be applied to
any course of study within the applicants pursued curriculum.
- Applicants must have affiliation with the Propeller Club of the
United States – Port of Paducah, which can be achieved by:
- Being a family member of a Club member (or)
- Being a family member of an employee that is currently
employed by a company that has members in the Club.
- Applicants must provide GPA and signed official transcript
provided by guidance counselor.
- Applicants must provide a one-page narrative stating reason for
applying for scholarship.
- Applicants should include any extracurricular activities, honors
- All applications must be submitted to Propeller Club │PO Box
243│Paducah KY 42002-0243, no later than April 1, 2017.
- The selection committee will be comprised of two Board Members,
two Club Members and one non-Club member.
Awarding of Scholarships:
- The Club will make initial notification to awardees beginning
the first business day of May.
- Awardees are expected to attend the annual Maritime Day
Ceremony, where scholarship recipients will be recognized. This
year’s ceremony is scheduled for May 20, 2017 and will be at the
Seamen’s Church Institute’s Center for Maritime Education, in
- Scholarship funds will be deposited into the student’s account
at the college/university they will be attending.